17th November 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Where can I download study material for GATE Exam for Mechanical Engineering?

please give me a link for Free download materials for mechanical engineering Gate Preparation.

17th November 2011, 03:14 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: Where can I download study material for GATE Exam for Mechanical Engineering?

Hello friend,

Herewith I have attached the previous year question papers.

Kindly download them from the attachments.

You should solve the question papers in the instructed time limit.
This will help you building confidence in the exam and also you will get to know your weaknesses.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-GATE Mechanical Engineering Sample Paper 1.pdf(154.7 KB, 1484 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-GATE Mechanical Engineering Sample Paper 2.pdf(183.9 KB, 1367 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-GATE Mechanical Engineering Sample Paper 3.pdf(325.0 KB, 1503 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-GATE Mechanical Engineering Sample Paper 4.pdf(283.6 KB, 948 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-GATE Mechanical Engineering Sample Paper 5.pdf(7.16 MB, 1545 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-GATE Mechanical Engineering Sample Paper 6.pdf(215.0 KB, 931 views)
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-GATE Mechanical Engineering Sample Paper 7.pdf(523.8 KB, 1149 views)
File Type: docx GATE Mechnical Engineering Sample Paper1.docx(12.7 KB, 633 views)
File Type: docx GATE Mechnical Engineering Sample Paper2.docx(12.5 KB, 456 views)
File Type: docx GATE Mechnical Engineering Sample Papers.docx(12.1 KB, 514 views)

17th November 2011, 05:47 PM
chethana s s

Smile Re: Where can I download study material for GATE Exam for Mechanical Engineering?

Hi,

This is the best link for gate exam preparation.
http://gate.learnhub.com/

Go to this link u will get free 62 practice tests,sample papers,study material,previous papers for all subjects...

All the the best....

Regards,
SSC

17th November 2011, 06:58 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Where can I download study material for GATE Exam for Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give me a link for Free download materials for mechanical engineering Gate Preparation.

Study Material For GATE Mechanical Engineering

You can download the study material for Mechanical Engineering GATE and also sample papers for your practice..just Click Here

I have attached a few past papers and syllabus for Mechanical Engineering GATE for you along with this reply..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GATE Mechanical Engineering 2003.pdf(523.8 KB, 596 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Mechanical Engineering 2004.pdf(722.0 KB, 472 views)
File Type: pdf GATE Mechanical Engineering 2006.pdf(347.3 KB, 538 views)
File Type: docx GATE Syllabus for Mechnical Engineering.docx(13.9 KB, 289 views)

17th November 2011, 09:08 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Where can I download study material for GATE Exam for Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:

STUDY MATERIAL FOR GATE - MECHANICAL

The best way to prepare for GATE - Mechanical is to buy the recommended books and prepare daily by spending some valuable time...

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows....

Mechanical Engineering For GATE: A Refresher
Author: The Gate Academy
ISBN: 8131514544

Mechanical Engineering For GATE
Author: Vikas Slariya
ISBN: 0071074694

GATE 2012 Mechanical Engineering
Author: Gkp
ISBN: 8183550231

Popular Master Guide Gate Mechanical Engineering
Author: Editorialrph Board
ISBN: 8178121328

Gate Mechanical Engineering New Pattern
Author: Aditya Sharma
ISBN: 8189301489

Chapter Wise Solutions Of GATE (Engineering) MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Author: Panel Of Experts
ISBN: 0042151046

GATE PAPERS : Mechanical Engineering
Author: Gate
ISBN: 8183550363

-> I have also attached the previous year model papers of GATE - Mechanical in this post for your reference.. kindly check it over.. try to refer it and find out the pattern of exam followed and prepare for the questions accordingly...

-> Also attached GATE - Mechanical 2012 syllabus in this post for your reference.. try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus then for sure you will clear the exam with good marks...

-> Don't reside only on online study materials it won't help you much for your preparation, try to buy the recommended books and prepare for the exam accordingly...

-> To know more about GATE 2012 exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven't planted."
Attached Files
File Type: zip GATE -Mechanical.zip(7.26 MB, 1602 views)
File Type: pdf GATE - Mech pattern.pdf(5.3 KB, 402 views)
File Type: pdf GATE 2012 - Mechanical Syllabus.pdf(113.8 KB, 379 views)

20th November 2011, 12:31 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can I download study material for GATE Exam for Mechanical Engineering?

Hi.

I am providing you with a link which has all the information, sample papers, syllabus, previous year question papers and all that you need for your GATE preparations.

Kindly visit this by CLICKING HERE

All the best

Regards
#RJ#

19th December 2011, 08:45 PM
R.VELRAJ

Default Re: Where can I download study material for GATE Exam for Mechanical Engineering?

thankyou

17th January 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Where can I download study material for GATE Exam for electrical Engineering?

23rd January 2012, 07:02 PM
rkexam

Quote:
Previous year paper for Gate
Hello Dear,

For the materials of Gate(Mechanical Engineering) you can go On this link-

http://entrance-exam.net/gate-mechanical-engineering-papers/

good luck for exam

With Regards
RK

24th June 2012, 07:29 PM
Paras Gopani

hey,
you can download the Study Material from the link i am providing below,,,
here you will get access to all the sample paper, books,,,last years paper
and most importantly with solutions..

http://www.examrace.com/GATE/GATE_Study_Material/Mechanical_Engineering/dirIndex.html

On this site you will get study material not only for mechanical engineering but
for all other engineering like civil , EEE , ECE, computer science, etc

so all the best and work hard.

26th February 2014, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

how can free download books for mechanical engineering.please provide me a download link.my email id is [email protected].

17th December 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

how can free download books for GATE 2015 mechanical engineering.please provide me a download link.my email id is [email protected]

29th January 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

where can i download all the previous gate question papers with solutions?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?