15th March 2023, 02:05 PM
@Jj

where can I enroll for a nursing course with the mentioned grades and also an accredited school?

I've recently finished my highschool education and I attained a KCSE mean grade of a C plain with a D plain in both mathematics and chemistry and a C minus in Biology. So my question is where can I enroll for a nursing course with the above grades and also an accredited school

19th March 2023, 03:59 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: where can I enroll for a nursing course with the mentioned grades and also an accredited school?

There are several accredited nursing schools in Kenya that you can consider for enrollment with your grades. Some options include:

Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) - KMTC is a popular choice for nursing students in Kenya. They have campuses in various counties across the country and offer a range of nursing courses. You can check their website for admission requirements and application procedures.

Nairobi Women's Hospital College
- This college is affiliated with the Nairobi Women's Hospital and offers a range of nursing courses. You can check their website for admission requirements and application procedures.

Aga Khan University School of Nursing and Midwifery - This is a private institution that offers nursing courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels. They have admission requirements that you can check on their website.

Kenya Methodist University School of Nursing - This is another option to consider for nursing courses. They have campuses in various counties and admission requirements can be found on their website.

It's important to note that admission requirements may vary depending on the institution and the specific nursing course you are interested in. It's always advisable to check with the institution directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?