15th March 2023, 12:01 PM
Srusty Kamath

Will I be promoted to class 10 if I failed in maths and science in class 9 cbse?

Please respond as soon as possible my PTI is going to come soon and I need to know if I can use any legal laws or tactics to help me pass 9th.

19th March 2023, 02:57 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Will I be promoted to class 10 if I failed in maths and science in class 9 cbse?

In CBSE, passing marks are required in all subjects separately to be promoted to the next class. Therefore, if you have failed in Maths and Science in Class 9 CBSE, you will not be promoted to Class 10. You will need to clear the exams of both these subjects to be eligible for promotion.

However, if you feel that you have been unfairly assessed, you can apply for re-evaluation of your answer sheets or even for re-appear exams. You can also consult your school authorities or CBSE officials for guidance on the same.

In any case, it's important to understand that passing exams requires consistent hard work, dedication, and focused preparation. If you are struggling in a particular subject, seek help from your teachers or join coaching classes. With the right support and guidance, you can improve your performance and achieve success in your academic journey.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?