26th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Nursing course having the below mentioned grades in KCSE?

I did my KCSE in the year 2017 and scored the following mean grade of C with B- English, Kiswahili C+, Biology D+, Chemistry C-, Mathematics D+, History B, cre B.

29th January 2018, 04:23 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Nursing course having the below mentioned grades in KCSE?

No, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma course in Nursing as your grades in KCSE exam do not satisfy the entry criteria.
Below is the entry criteria for admission in Diploma course of Nursing.

**Minimum Entry Criteria in Diploma:
>>Aggregate grade : C Plain
>>Mandatory Subjects:
Biology or Biological Sciences: C Plain
English or Kiswahili: C Plain
Grade C- in any of the following subjects: Physical Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, General Science, Physics with Chemistry.
29th January 2018, 11:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Nursing course having the below mentioned grades in KCSE?

** Yes, you are eligible to pursue Nursing course having the below mentioned grades in KCSE.

** There are alot of private nursing college available in India they offer Admission to candidate on the basis of low grades.

** My suggestion to you is that you have to apply for admission in private college depending upon their grades.
30th January 2018, 04:57 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did my KCSE in the year 2017 and scored the following mean grade of C with B- English, Kiswahili C+, Biology D+, Chemistry C-, Mathematics D+, History B, cre B.
For doing Nursing in Kenya Medical Training college which is the best college in Kenya you need to have the following grade requirements :-

C in English or Kiswahii and Biology or Biological Science.

C in any of the following : Chemistry, or Physics or Physical Science or Mathematics.

Aggregate should be C grade and above.

Since your grade in Biology is D+ you will face difficulty at the time of admission in some of the good colleges of Kenya because generally the minimum grade should be C. But you can try Nursing course in private colleges. I guess they will give you the admission for doing Nursing course.
19th December 2019, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I did my KSCE this year 2019 and I got Eng D ,D kisw , E maths ,D- chem ,D- Bio D History, C cre, can I get a chance to join Kmtc?
24th December 2019, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue nursing having attained a mean grade of B- with c English B-kiswahili A-mathematics C- Biology C chemistry C business studies and B- history?
26th December 2019, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcse 2010 and i got D with eng D kisw D- Chemistry C- biology D maths D- geography D bussiness C IRE C can i get achance to join kmtc certificate in community health nursing
30th January 2020, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcse exams 2019 and i scored a mean grade of B-, with c- in maths, b- in chem, c bio, b geo, b cre, c eng, b- kis, and c in agric.can i make it to do nursing course?
4th May 2020, 04:40 AM
Unregistered

I got a C- and aD in maths biology and chemistry can pursue nursing
3rd June 2020, 03:48 AM
Unregistered

can i get chance at kmtc with mean grade C plain,eng C,kisw C bio C- chem D math D agrix C histo B- and CRE B for certificate
9th June 2020, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

I did my kcse in 2010 I got I mean grade of C ,biology C English C kiswahili C maths and chemistry D can pursue nursing or I should bridge chem or maths
20th June 2020, 05:07 AM
Unregistered

I did my KCSE in 2019 and attained an aggregate of C plain I got a C in English...D in biology and a D in mathematics....can I pursue any course dealing with nursing
22nd July 2020, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue certificate in community health nursing having attained a mean grade of C-.I attained maths D-,Eng D,Kis C-,Chem D,Bio C,Geo C ,Agric B-
4th August 2020, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue certificate in nursing with this grades: c plain mean grade,Eng B-,mat D,Chem,D,Biology C-,kiswahili D ,Agriculture D ,CRE D ,History A...I did my KCSE 2018
20th August 2020, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do pharmacy with the following grade s aD n chemistry, biology c, English B-,kiswahili c n mean grade cplain?
2nd October 2020, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Supost I have a mean grade D- is there possibility to study clinic
16th October 2020, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Am a nurse aid can I upgrade to certificate in community health nurse
16th December 2020, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue certificate in nursing having the below mentioned grades?
I did my KCSE exams last year 2019 and I got a mean grade of C- .B- English, C- kiswahili, D- mathematics, D plain biology, D- chemistry, C plain history and government, C CRE, D plain Business studies
10th January 2021, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue nursing having mean grade of D-
14th January 2021, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

need to know if i can pursue certificate in othopaedic and trauma medicine with gradeC ,Eng B-, kiswahili C-,chemD ,BioC-,mathD agriculture C
19th January 2021, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I did my KCSE 2019 and scored a c plain 45 point and I would like to join kmtc to purse nursing though my biology only had a grade of D The rest of mandatory subjects I passed.Kindly what can I do
27th January 2021, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Can i join acertificate course in orthopaedic and trauma surgery with a d plain in both maths biology and chemistry with a mean grade of c-?
3rd February 2021, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

I did my kcse in 2019 and i attained a mean grade of
C- with the following grades C english, D-kiswahili, B geography, E maths, D chemistry, C- Biology B computer and C cre can i pursue nursing?
8th February 2021, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue certificate in nursing with a D in biology, D in maths and chemistry and mean grade of C plain
2nd March 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Can i persue diploma in nursing with a mean grade of C with C- Bio ,D maths , C plain Eng ,D kis,C agri, D plain Chem , B stand Cre, B- histo?
25th April 2021, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I did my KCSE in 2019 and got B- Eng,C- kiswahli,Dplain math.Dplain chem,B- homescience,B history,and C- biology.....can I do diploma in nursing?
11th May 2021, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I did my KCSE year 2020 and got a mean grade of B-,Eng C plain Kisw B Math B Bio C Chem D Geo B- CRE B and Agriculture B.Can I do a degree in Clinical officer?
11th May 2021, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hey.. I got D in eng. D in kisw. D in chem. D- in biology.. D- in math.. D in history.. c . In c. R. E. Can l do nursing
11th May 2021, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcse in 2020 and got a mean grade of D english C kiswahili D biology D cre D history D chemestry E mathematics E......can I do certificate in nutrition and dietics
11th May 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Is chem needed to qualify for nursing
13th May 2021, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Can i pursue nursing having attained a mean grade of B- with c English B-kiswahili A-mathematics C- Biology C chemistry C business studies and B- history?
Yeah I think you can ..The only thing you now need is to apply and get the admission number
13th May 2021, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I did my kcse in 2010 I got I mean grade of C ,biology C English C kiswahili C maths and chemistry D can pursue nursing or I should bridge chem or maths
Fortunately you can pursue Nursing...The only thing you Know need is to start with your application strategies get the admission and be enrolled
13th May 2021, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I did my KCSE 2019 and scored a c plain 45 point and I would like to join kmtc to purse nursing though my biology only had a grade of D The rest of mandatory subjects I passed.Kindly what can I do
I think what you can do is to breach your failure subject or you can start with a Certificate then Diploma is applicable.
15th May 2021, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

can I do nursing with D in biology with an aggregate grade of c plain
17th May 2021, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I did my KCSE this year i got a mean grade of Dplain with D- in maths ,Biology and chemistry D in Cre,D Business ,D Geography,C- kiswahili And D English, can i do nursing course with this grades
17th May 2021, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I had C but in biology I had D and chem D. Can I do medicine
20th May 2021, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

My name is Terry Kamau.I did my KCSE in 2021.I managed to score a C plain having a B in Kiswahili,a C plain in Biology and a D in Chemistry. Can I pursue diploma in nursing with this?
21st May 2021, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Like a person like me I got D plain in biology and chemistry am I able to do nursing

And I scored D plain in kcse
21st May 2021, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue degree in nursing with the following,Mean grade of B- with B in biology ,C in chemistry, B in kiswahili, C in English,B in Geography, D in Mathematics,A in CRE, B in computer studies
22nd May 2021, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can i do nursing with the following grades.Mean grade C , geography B BussinessB CreB, Kiswahili C , englishC , mathematicsC-, BiologyC-, ChemistryC-.
23rd May 2021, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I got a mean grade of C in 2020 kcsc with D plain in Mathematics which degree courses can I apply for .. thanks
25th May 2021, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

can I do nursing with c- in biology and D in chem and maths
26th May 2021, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have a D plus in both math and biology, B minus in both english and kiswahili,A plain in both agriculture and history.Can I persue a nursing course
26th May 2021, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i do degree in nursing with C in english and chemistry
27th May 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I had mean grade of B-, with B- in english,B- in kiswahili,C in chemistry,C- in mathematics,C- in biology,A- in history,B in CRE,B in business will i qualify for nursing in university.
28th May 2021, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcse this year and got a D- in mathematics aD plain in both biology and chem but passed the other subjects can I do nursing with that
29th May 2021, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do nursing with d plain in biology
1st June 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello I did my 2020 kcse and I got a mean grade of C and D plain in Biology can I pursue degree in nursing
2nd June 2021, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Whic course can ido having got ENG D,KIS C-,MAO B-,CHEM B-,BIO D ,GEO B- BUS B-
8th June 2021, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in nursing with a mean grade of c plain and d plain in biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?