26th April 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get B.A Journalism forms from Delhi University? Last date of sale of forms?

where can i get ba journalism forms from delhi unioversity?is dere any last date for the forms?
also let me know about the b com forms

9th August 2013, 05:30 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Last date of sale of forms?

hello dear

for b.a journalism forms of delhi university you need to collect forms from the colleges of delhi university or can obtain it from online also from du's officaial website du.ac.in

as now the last date for the applying of forms has passed, forms usually comes out in the months of may and students start applying because in the month of june cut off's are announced for admission,

there are a number of colleges which run the curriculam of of journalism course
such as
br ambedkar college du
kalindi college for girls, du
kamla nehru college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?