21st April 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

From where to get the forms of B.M.M.M.C for IP college, Delhi University? Date of sale of forms and entrance test?

I want to know that when and where the forms of B.M.M.M.C FORMS for I.P College,Delhi Uuniversity will be available and what is the date for its entrance test ?

25th April 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the forms of B.M.M.M.C for IP college, Delhi University? Date of sale of forms and entrance test?

FROM WHERE DID WE GOT LLB FORMS OF D.U
9th May 2011, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: From where to get the forms of B.M.M.M.C for IP college, Delhi University? Date of sale of forms and entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that when and where the forms of B.M.M.M.C FORMS for I.P College,Delhi Uuniversity will be available and what is the date for its entrance test ?

Somewhere around 1june from IP college itself
:P
28th May 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the forms of B.M.M.M.C for IP college, Delhi University? Date of sale of forms and entrance test?

WAT IS THE SYLABUS FOR BMMMC??? :(
2nd June 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

there is no specific syllabus...improve ur g.k..english n sit fr d xam...
senior
bmmmc
6th June 2011, 07:20 PM
Kaashu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
heyy.. hiieee
well the form is avlbl from the colg itself... 31, shamnath marg, civil lines
its costs Rs. 150 n is avlbl till 15th june...
7th June 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

can i get bmmmc form online n get it downloaded
23rd June 2011, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

what kind of question will be asked in bmmmc entrance exam
19th January 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

i am a class 12 student from the commerce background.how is bmmmc different from other courses,how do u prepare for their tests.
this being a creative line will forever be in demand for sure but how much does one earn after doing this??
19th April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

when i will get forms for bmmmc enterance test
4th June 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

plz tel me any book for g.k for my bmmmc enterance
29th May 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What job offers this course would offer and what would be the level of pay scale ?
2nd June 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

can i gate application form of bmmmc online for ip college delhi
1st April 2015, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know about the dates & procedure of filling the form for BMMMC in IP college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?