29th September 2011, 09:11 PM
suman61saha

From where can I get EIL sample question papers on Computer Science/Information technology?

I want to know from i got the EIL sampel question paper on computer science/information technology?
I don't find any site.please help me urgently.exam date 9th,Oct 2011.pleas do something urgently.
I am very gladful to you.

30th September 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get EIL sample question papers on Computer Science/Information technology?

Please tell from where can i get EIL sample paper of CSE branch?
21st November 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where can I get EIL sample question papers on Computer Science/Information technology?

i cleared eil 2011 cs branch...thrilled to give the interview...i m from I.E.T Lucknow...
30th December 2011, 11:00 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: From where can I get EIL sample question papers on Computer Science/Information technology?

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF EIL EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of EIL in this post for your reference..kindly check it over... hope it helps for your preparation..

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> Also attached the notification file for the EIL exam in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed..

-> Don't just reside only on previous year papers, it won't help you much for your preparation...

-> Try to find out the pattern of the exam by referring the previous year papers and prepare for the questions accordingly..

-> To know more about the exam CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you."
Attached Files
File Type: zip EIL.zip(322.2 KB, 354 views)
File Type: pdf EIL info 2011.pdf(488.3 KB, 456 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?