19th July 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Details about the first list of this year MBBS government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Merit list of MBBS admissions of various Government Medical colleges & Associate colleges of Mumbai
  2. How many MBBS seats are available in Government medical colleges this year? -- [New]
  3. How may I get the cut-off list of government MBBS and BDS colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  5. How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of OBC for MBBS government colleges of Maharashtra?
  8. Is there any government institution to do MBBS course? Any entrance to be answered? Any scholarship provided by the colleges?
  9. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  10. List of government colleges offering MBBS course in India?
  11. Information regarding MBBS admission in TN government colleges? Availability of application forms of MBBS?
  12. Cutoff marks required for MBBS course?
  13. Cutoff list for MBBS for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  14. Cutoff mark list of government MBBS and Dental colleges?
  15. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  16. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  17. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  18. Cutoff list and rank in government medical colleges for MBBS, BDS and BAMS
30th December 2011, 11:00 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the first list of this year MBBS government colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
Your question in totally incomplete. pleas mention the name of exam or name of college.
There are many medical entrance exam and college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?