21st June 2010, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get government job after passing M.Com and MBA? Are there any vacancies in government sectors where the recruitment is done on the bases of interview without written test?

Sir, i am jyoti from sonipat . I have passed m.com & mba and currently working in lal mahal ltd. I have experience of complete accounts at company level but i wants to work in govt sector in officor position i searched so many vacancies but didnot get any opportunity so i want to know my career in govt . Besides tell me about the govt vacncy in which recruitment is done on the bases of interview only without written test. Plz help me

jyoti dahiya
25.5 years old
m.com,mba
5 year exp.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the government vacancy in which recruitment is done on the basis of Interview only and without entrance test?
  2. Information about government vacancy in which recruitment is done on the basis of interview only?
  3. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  4. Can I apply for government school teacher job after B.Ed and CTET? -- [New]
  5. How much salary will I get after completing BBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should be the next step after qualifying CTET?
  7. Any IT related jobs for me after scoring 60% in B.Tech IT?
  8. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  9. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  10. Any government job vacancies available after passing 12th science?
  11. Any government job vacancies for MBA(HR) students?
  12. What can I do to get the government jobs being an commerce student?
  13. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  14. Is it possible to get a government job while doing distance MBA?
  15. Is there job openings for M.Sc IT students in government sectors?
  16. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  17. How to prepare for government sector written tests?
  18. Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me being a candidate of B.Sc in IT?
4th June 2011, 11:27 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get government job after passing M.Com and MBA? Are there any vacancies in government sectors where the recruitment is done on the bases of interview without written test?

For the Government posts you need to check out the notifications sent out. Normally there will be a written test round which you need to clear. Only then will you be called for the group discussion round. Since you have work experience it will be an added advantage. So do prepare well for all the rounds.
15th June 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get government job after passing M.Com and MBA? Are there any vacancies in government sectors where the recruitment is done on the bases of interview without written test?

Hi Sir/mam,
Am THEJASWINI. S., completed my Bcom in 2010, presently studing MBA in IGNOU.., i want to knw what exam should i get passed to wrk under govt sector...?
4th August 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I wants hi salary job mba financial , govarmen or privet 9029296603 /9767673102/[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?