24th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know which is best BSc or bca or anything else for getting government job in Himachal Pradesh. Can you please provide me the information on this? List me down all the government jobs which I can apply for. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  2. Which type of government job a B.Sc Horticulture can get in Himachal Pradesh? How to apply for the job? -- [New]
  3. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. Am I eligible to become a DEO after completion of my B.Sc in Himachal Pradesh?
  5. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  6. Vivek from himachal pradesh
  7. What are the job opportunities available for me after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. What are the opportunities in government of Andhra Pradesh after doing M.A Hindi
  9. Which government job I can apply after completion of BCA with 59% marks?
  10. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  11. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a job after passing 12th with 50%? I am from himachal pradesh
  13. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of BCA course?
  16. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
  17. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  18. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of BCA course?
24th June 2016, 11:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?

Yes, you can join government jobs after completion of B.Sc:-

I.A.S

I.P.S I

I.F.S

Combine Defence Services

Indian Railways

B.S.N.L

S.B.I Bank

PO,

C.B.I

Indian Postal Services etc.
25th June 2016, 12:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to know which is best BSc or bca or anything else for getting government job in Himachal Pradesh. Can you please provide me the information on this? List me down all the government jobs which I can apply for. Thank you!

The Himachal Pradesh government recruits through Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission for various posts. So you have to appear for HPPSC for the government job. The notifications are released as when the vacancy created. You have to appear for the written test conducted by the HPPSC and clear the same to get a job. There are vacancies in the Himachal Pradesh Forest Department for the post of Forest Guard. The eligibility is a pass in 12th standard. The aspirant can find the vacancies details in the HPPSC website.

Official website link- Official Website
26th June 2016, 10:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

After completion of B.Sc or BCA degree, you can apply for SSC exam.

SSC conducted for CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for above mentioned jobs.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?