30th April 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get NATA application form in Kanyakumari? How to download the forms online?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of standard XII .I wish to apply for NATA entrance examination.I am from Kanyakumari district.From where would I get application form either Online or offline.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of NATA application forms? From where to buy the NATA application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  3. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  4. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  5. How can i make online application for NATA?
  6. How to get application form for NATA entrance exam? Is applying online better?
  7. From where to download NATA application form? Date of entrance exam?
  8. Final dates of filling up the NATA form? What are the documents required?
  9. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  10. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  11. Date of sale of NATA exam forms? From where to buy the forms?
  12. When will the application forms for NATA Exam be available? Where to get application forms for this? Best Colleges for B.Arch course?
  13. When the application form of NATA will be released?
  14. Where to get application forms for NATA Exam?
  15. How to get the application form of NATA? What is the fees?
  16. From which site to download NATA entrance test application form?
  17. List of Architecture colleges which offer admission through NATA? From where I will get online Application form?
  18. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
2nd May 2011, 05:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get NATA application form in Kanyakumari? How to download the forms online?

Hello friend,
To apply for NATA, you may download the application from Here

The application form can be either filled online or by hand.
The filled-in application form can be submitted at any NATA test center.
For further information, you may visit the official website of NATA.
24th November 2011, 12:54 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Where can I get NATA application form in Kanyakumari? How to download the forms online?

you can download the form through its official website i.e www.nata.in from any part of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?