10th December 2011, 10:47 PM
rajdoshi9

From where can I get the online and offline AIEEE application form?

i confused in aieee exam that which type can i give online or offline in this type which is better for me?????????

13th December 2011, 03:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can I get the online and offline AIEEE application form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajdoshi9 View Post
i confused in aieee exam that which type can i give online or offline in this type which is better for me?????????
The online test will only be conducted for the first paper, which is B.E./B.Tech. If you are planning to appear for both the papers, you will have to taker the offline test for the 2nd Paper, which is B.Arch/B.Planning.
The online mode of the AIEEE is supposed to be conducted in 22 cities, where offline examination will not be conducted for the 1st paper.
As far as pattern of the examination is concerned, there won't be any difference and candidates appearing for online and offline will be tested equally.
For more information, refer to the official website of AIEEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?