21st June 2010, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?

I am a physics hn.(1st year) student . I want to complete my post graduation in uk/usa in astrophysics.so i want all information(best institutions,scholarships,coachings) about it.i want to prepare myself from now.please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?
  2. What is good for me after BSc in Astronomy? What is the eligibility?
  3. Which are the institutes in India offering Astrophysics? How ca I prepare for it?
  4. How can i become a Scientist in Astrophysics field?
  5. Do we need to have good knowledge of Chemistry for pursuing B.Sc in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  6. Best colleges in India offering BSc in Space Research and Technology?
  7. Requirements to study Astrophysics in Graduation for IGCSE candidate?
  8. How can I pursue career in Astrophysics after immediate completion of B.Tech? Which exam should I appear? I want to do MS in Astrophysics
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing M.Tech in Astrophysics? Which college in India offers M.Tech in Astrophysics?
  10. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  11. Institutes offering M.Sc+Ph.D in Astrophysics programme in India? When the entrance exam will be conducted?
  12. Top institutes offering M.Sc. Physics and career options in astrophysics and optics? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch
  14. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  15. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  16. Which are the best institutes for me for Astrophysics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. What should I do to achieve my goal of becoming an Astrophysicist?
  18. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
13th September 2011, 08:38 PM
pushpak0890

Default Re: Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?

1.Oxford Astrophysics
2.Bristol-The Astrophysics Group in the School of Physics at Bristol is active in several research areas. It specializes in cosmology, the formation of clusters and galaxies, active galaxies, high-energy astrophysical processes, and the formation of extrasolar planets
3.UCL Astrophysics Group-The Astrophysics Group at UCL forms part of the Physics & Astronomy Department. We are one of the largest Astrophysics groups in the UK, comprising about 80 members of academic, research and support staff.

4.Colleges & Universities Offering Astronomy Degrees in the US-
http://space.about.com/od/collegesuniversitiesus/Colleges_Universities_Offering_Astronomy_Degrees_i n_the_US.htm
13th December 2011, 03:39 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Best institutes to pursue PG in UK/USA in Astrophysics?

Cardiff University, UK

American InterContinental University
US
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?