8th June 2010, 11:33 AM
kamal.pinky88

Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?

may i know please from where i cn have prospectus for BALLB entrance test 2010 at punjabi university patiala. nd what is the syllabus for that??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  2. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  3. When M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be conducted by Punjabi University? Syllabus of this entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  5. What is the syllabus for M.Ed entrance test in Punjabi University Patiala?
  6. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  8. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  9. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the syllabus for M.Tech ECE entrance for Punjab University Patiala?
  11. Is there any requirement for entrance exam to join MSc Microbiology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  12. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  13. From where to get the application form of M.Tech entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala?
  14. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  15. How may I get previous year entrance test papers of Punjabi university in Patiala?
  16. How to do B.Ed from Punjab University?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?
  18. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
22nd January 2012, 05:25 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?

Here are the two links for the Prospectus of BA LLB.
And also,
The syllabus for BA LLB.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus of LLB.pdf(249.2 KB, 236 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus_BA_ LLB.pdf(288.9 KB, 183 views)
22nd January 2012, 05:27 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?

Here I am providing two links which are useful to as a prospectus and also as a syllabus for BA LLB.
TRY the links.........
22nd January 2012, 08:53 PM
krithika.mm

Hello, attached file is the prospectus.
All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Prospectus.pdf(176.5 KB, 254 views)
9th July 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in punjabi university ba llb 2013?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?