8th June 2019, 08:05 PM
Ankita Malick

From where can one appear for Matriculation at the age of 26 years?

I am a female candidates and my age is 26 years. I left my studies long back after 9th. So, is the any way, any board from where I can complete my 10th as an open or regular candidates?

14th June 2019, 08:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can one appear for Matriculation at the age of 26 years?

Yes, there are are many boards from which you can appear for board exams of matriculation. There is no upper age limit to appear for board examination of 10th and 12th.

You can register for board examination of 10th from either CBSE or state board or National Institute of Open Schooling. Depending upon your choice, you can select any board of education for examination.
15th June 2019, 10:53 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where can one appear for Matriculation at the age of 26 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankita Malick View Post
I am a female candidates and my age is 26 years. I left my studies long back after 9th. So, is the any way, any board from where I can complete my 10th as an open or regular candidates?
Hi,
Thanks for reaching out us here, I would suggest you National Institute of Open schooling (NIOS) and there is no upper age limit for admissions.

You can do the registration for 10 board here I am providing you the URL link given below,

https://nios.ac.in
You will get the course materials also here in above URL under online material section.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?