21st January 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

From where to do final year project in VLSI for student of M.Tech (EC) from Tezpur University?

i am doing M.Tech (EC)from Tezpur university assam .I want to do my final year project in VLSI design from any other place.suggest me from where I do my project.

21st January 2011, 05:37 PM
vskkarthick
Junior Member+

Default Re: From where to do final year project in VLSI for student of M.Tech (EC) from Tezpur University?

as vlsi is a emerging technology you should do that. I hereby give some name of the company which i knoe and more over which is inventing new instruments and being awarded.
Efy tech is the company which is located in both banglore as well as delhi.
And many more companies are there in local.
dude i suggest that our projects should be done by ourselves we shouldn't do that in project centres then only we can get our own knowledge to do something innovatively.
I give one idea that is see the electronics for you magasine there the projecd will be there which has some sample projects and some more project ideas . Also you can buy some more books from that address which is mentioned in it
20th May 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to do final year project in VLSI for student of M.Tech (EC) from Tezpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing M.Tech (EC)from Tezpur university assam .I want to do my final year project in VLSI design from any other place.suggest me from where I do my project.
You have not specified the duration of your project. If it is more than 6 months then it will be good if you do internship in some company like synopsys, cadence, xilinx, nvidia, ibm etc.
All these companies have internship programs. You can visit their websites for detail or if you have some contact with their employees then you can ask them to forward your resume for the internship.

regards
abhishek
9th August 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, I m b.tech final year EC student. I want to do major project in VLSI design , can u suggest me government organisation company please!

Regards

ritika roy
26th January 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me the last cutoff mark in iit and nit for mtech in ec branch at 2011 for sc.
1st November 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

You can get in touch with us for your BE/BTech/MTech VLSI Projects:
QualOrbis Technologies Pvt. Ltd. @ Bangalore
<info>at<qualorbis>dot<com>
1st November 2012, 05:19 PM
QualOrbis

Hi,

You can get in touch with us for BTech / BE / MTech VLSI Projects.
We can help you with projects related to ASIC / FPGA design, Matlab , Simulink, Analog design, VHDL / Verilog, System Verilog, EDA (Automation), DFT... etc

QualOrbis Technologies
<info>at<qualorbis>dot<com>
4th February 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I am doing M.Tech (final year) in VLSI Design. I am interested to do my project in companies in real-time. Can you suggest me which company offering the project for students in Chennai.

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?