6th February 2012, 08:48 PM
stylejing

From where to fill the NATA form? Details regarding the procedure? Where to fill it?

form where do i fill the NATA forms for 2012 please give me the details for the whole procedure from where to fill ,how and how to send it???

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form? -- [New]
  2. Date of filling the application form of NATA? Procedure to fill the form?
  3. From where to get NATA 2015 application form? Procedure to fill up the form and last date to apply?
  4. How can I register and fill up the application form of NATA if the official Website is not available?
  5. When will NATA release the date of forms? When can I fill the forms?
  6. Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?
  7. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  8. When to fill form for NATA Exam? Where to get forms for this Exam? When will be the NATA Exam?
  9. Where can we fill the separate forms for UPSC mains? Details about the procedure to fill the mains form?
  10. How to fill the NDA form? Procedure to get the form?
  11. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  12. How to fill the NDA application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to fill-up payment details in CMAT application form?
  14. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  15. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to fill the application form for NATA exam?
  17. What is the procedure to fill up PSC exam form? Date of sale of entrance exam forms?
  18. Can I apply to SNAP with 49.33% in graduation which is less than 50%?
13th February 2012, 03:26 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to fill the NATA form? Details regarding the procedure? Where to fill it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylejing View Post
form where do i fill the NATA forms for 2012 please give me the details for the whole procedure from where to fill ,how and how to send it???
NATA form can be obtained, either from the official website of NATA or from its Test Centers.
If you download the registration form from the official website of NATA, you will have to fill it up and submit it to your nearest NATA Test Center. Once you submit the registration form, the test center will give you an appointment for the Test on any available week days.
The test can be taken any time during a year till 25th of September,

For more information, refer to the official website of National Aptitude Test in Architecture-NATA.

For list of Test Centers, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?