10th June 2011, 10:14 PM
prince rathore

Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?

where to get application forms for NATA, how to fill it and where to submit it and when is the last date, when is the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to fill-up online application form of NATA? Procedure to fill-up online application form?
  2. How can I register and fill up the application form of NATA if the official Website is not available?
  3. Date of filling the application form of NATA? Procedure to fill the form?
  4. How can I fillup online Scholarship application form if informing to submit the hard copy but already submitted through college?
  5. From where to get NATA 2015 application form? Procedure to fill up the form and last date to apply?
  6. NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?
  7. What should I do if I submitted my AIEEE form in incomplete manner? Should I resend another application form?
  8. Mistake in signature of GATE 2015 application form
  9. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  10. When the application form of NATA will be released?
  11. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  12. Where to get CAT 2017 examination form and where it has to be submitted? -- [New]
  13. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  14. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  15. Last date of application for NATA exam? How to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the date to fill the application form for Assistant administrative officer, UPSC?
  17. Date of sale of NATA exam forms? From where to buy the forms?
  18. How can I fillup the application form of NATA? Documents required to submit?
12th June 2011, 07:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?

The forms are available in the official site of NATA. Make sure that you fill in details like your e-mail address and preferred location for writing the test. You will be given test center of your choice only if the required number of applications are received. You need to apply well before 25th September in order to secure admission in 2011. Do read the instructions and also make sure you have filled in all the required details.
12th June 2011, 04:09 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince rathore View Post
where to get application forms for NATA, how to fill it and where to submit it and when is the last date, when is the entrance exam?
NATA : National Aptitude Test in Architecture

NATA is offered as a paper based + Computer based test.

The NATA Registration form is available for download at this link

www.nata.in and also available in many test centers.

But as far as I am aware most of the persons who successfully registered for this entrance prefers applying online and taking printout.

The main steps for applying for NATA is

Step 1: Fill the application form.
Step 2: Pay the fees through DD
Step 3: Get the online registration form filled.
Step 4: Get receipt cum appointment voucher with date and particulars

Tips for Registration.

->Register well in advance.
->Take the test as soon as possilbe so the candidates score card/mark list will be received by the candidate in time to be submitted with the applications.
->Information regarding test center availability is subject to change.

The last date for application form reception every year is 25th September.

Here's the e-brochure link

http://www.nata.in/www/NATA2011Brochure.aspx

you can find all the details in the above link

Regards

~A~
12th June 2011, 05:26 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?

Hello friend,
You can download The NATA Pre-Registration form at website http://www.nata.in . and also available at all the Test Centers.

NATA Fees are Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration and before collection of the appointment voucher from the Test Center.

Eligibility:- The eligibility criteria for admission to 5-year B.Arch. 10+2 or
equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics as a subject of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks. OR
10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognised by Central/State Governments with 50% aggregate marks.

Download Application Form: http://entrance.icbse.com/forms/nata.pdf

NATA can be given till 30th September every year at designated Test Centers.

Selection Procedure:-Selection based on NATA Entrance Test, Group
Dissection and Personal Interview.
12th June 2011, 11:17 PM
dhani12345

Smile Re: Where to get application form for NATA? How to fill it and where it should be submitted? Last date of getting the form?

NATA : National Aptitude Test in Architecture

NATA is offered as a paper based + Computer based test.

The NATA Registration form is available for download at this link

www.nata.in and also available in many test centers.

But as far as I am aware most of the persons who successfully registered for this entrance prefers applying online and taking printout.

The main steps for applying for NATA is

Step 1: Fill the application form.
Step 2: Pay the fees through DD
Step 3: Get the online registration form filled.
Step 4: Get receipt cum appointment voucher with date and particulars

Tips for Registration.

->Register well in advance.
->Take the test as soon as possilbe so the candidates score card/mark list will be received by the candidate in time to be submitted with the applications.
->Information regarding test center availability is subject to change.

The last date for application form reception every year is 25th September.

Here's the e-brochure link

http://www.nata.in/www/NATA2011Brochure.aspx

you can find all the details in the above link

Regards
11th November 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir now i m in 12th , am i late to fill the nata form.
6th February 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

please give a model question paper of nata with answers
12th February 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i m appearing for class 12 examination this year . am i late to register for nata exam ? when and how can i fill form for year 2012 & will i able to get admission in year 2012 itself .
14th February 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know if it is too late to apply for NATA exam for my daughter who is studying in std 12 ?
19th February 2012, 03:07 PM
aysha thankachi

i don't know how to apply nata?
2nd May 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir my sister wants to write a nata exam but we dn't know were we get,so plz were there available in the center
4th May 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

in the nata form;what is to be filled in std 10 exam seat no.?
12th June 2012, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a candidate. Where is submitted nata form (Entrance form of Architecture) and last date of submitting form. Please give answer
12th June 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a cadidate for applying Nata Entrance (Architecture). Where to have submit application and inform the last date of submission of the application.
23rd December 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

where to pay the fees
5th April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

is the date to apply nata entrance exam.where to pay the fees.how much fees have to pay
1st April 2016, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

How to appear in NATA? What is the last date to submit form & where availabe?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?