21st February 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

From where to get application for CET conducted by KEA? Date of entrance exam?

From where to get application form for CET to be conducted by KEA and what are the dates of Exam.

Related Questions:
  1. When are the application forms for B.Pharm going to arrive in KEA/CET?
  2. How can I appear for KEA CET exam for the second time? -- [New]
  3. What is the criteria for admission after doing engineering in Architecture in RV college of engineering? What is the management quota?
  4. Last date of application for Maharashtra CET?
  5. Application date of ASSO-CET 2016
  6. Date of MCA entrance exam?
  7. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  8. Will I get medical seat in any medical college in Bangalore after scoring 9515 rank in KCET?
  9. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  10. Where to get application and last date for COMTEK & CET?
  11. When is the B.Ed CET conducted for private as well as government? Date of sale of application forms?
  12. Date of D.Ed and B.Ed CET entrance test? Date of sale of application forms and syllabus of the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Tentative date of MHT CET entrance exam?
  14. KCET 2016 online mock tests
  15. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  16. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  17. Admission in any esteemed college is possible with 18814 rank in KCET 2016?
  18. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
22nd February 2011, 05:51 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: From where to get application for CET conducted by KEA? Date of entrance exam?

Dear Friend
The Common Entrance Test will be held for TWO DAYS on four different sessions on 27.04.2011and 28.04.2011

For the details of dates of exam please see the attached file.

For application form:
The forms for Karnataka CET will be available in schools and colleges of the Karnataka CET. For those residing outside Karnataka the form can be obtained by post from KEA by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.
Last date for availability of Application Forms from schools/colleges: 2nd week of March, 2011
Last Date for availability of Application Forms by post: 2nd week of April, 2011

Contact Details:
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram,
Bengaluru 560 012.
Phone: 080-23461575, 23462758, 23462599

For all the detail please log on :
http://kea.kar.nic.in/
http://kea.kar.nic.in/cet2010/Brochure.htm (for brochure)

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CET 2011 dates.pdf(524.3 KB, 32 views)
5th March 2011, 01:11 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: From where to get application for CET conducted by KEA? Date of entrance exam?

Hello...the exam will be on 27 and 28th april 2011.
For application form:
The forms for Karnataka CET will be available in schools and colleges of the Karnataka CET. For those residing outside Karnataka the form can be obtained by post from KEA by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.
Last date for availability of Application Forms from schools/colleges: 2nd week of March, 2011
Last Date for availability of Application Forms by post: 2nd week of April, 2011
Visit http://kea.kar.nic.in/ for all details
ALL THE BEST
5th March 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am sandip kumar behera from odisha, cuttack. i want to give kcet exam so, how will i get the application form, please tell me.
6th March 2012, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

please say me the number of engneering seats in banglore? and i get a seat for 5000 above ranking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?