11th February 2010, 03:41 PM
Rutuja Lachake

Demand Draft for AIIMS? amount, in favor of whom, payable at what bank?

Respected Sir,
I am From Yavatmal,Maharashtra.I visited our SBI for purchasing the AIIMS entrance exam 2010 form.but forms are not available there.The .D.D. of what amount should be paid along with the application form? and the D.D. should in be in favour of whom?and payable at which bank?
Also let me know about the last date of application form submission.Awaiting for your reply.Please reply soon....

your's Faithfully,
Rutuja Lachake

12th February 2010, 10:41 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Demand Draft for AIIMS? amount, in favor of whom, payable at what bank?

all the information regarding demand draft are availiable in your apllication form , please read the form correctly. you can get all the information there.
12th February 2010, 01:38 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

Default Re: Demand Draft for AIIMS? amount, in favor of whom, payable at what bank?

demand draft in favour of "Chairman GATE, IIT Kanpur" payable at Kanpur.for all candidate who has apply for Online Application Form submission.

amount of DD :800/- (Rs 400/- for SC/ST/PD) candidate.
12th February 2010, 06:14 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

well i can well understand your problem and hence giving you the best two possible ways to submit your application form::

The AIIMS 2010 Prospectus-cum-Application Form can be obtained by Speed Post/Registered Post by sending a written request with an account payee Bank Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- (Rs.850/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of ACCOUNTS OFFICER (EXAMS), AIIMS payable at New Delhi.

The Bank Draft should be valid up to July/August 2010. The name of the course applied for must be written on reverse of the Demand Draft alongwith candidate's name. The request must reach the following address on or before 15.03.2010.

Assistant Controller of Examinations,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar,
New Delhi - 110 608

Money Order/Cheque/Postal Order/Cash or any other form of payment will NOT be accepted for postal sale. The words "REQUEST FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2010" should be written on the envelope containing request for application form, and also on top of the request letter.

The address at which Application Form is required should be written clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS with PIN code. AIIMS will not be responsible for delay in/non-receipt of Application Form caused by illegible or incomplete address.

AIIMS 2010 Important Dates

1. Applying AIIMS 2010 Online Application on www.aiimsexams.org : 15.02.2010 to 15.03.2010

2. AIIMS 2010 Off line Application can be obtained by post from Examination Section, AIIMS : 15.02.2010 to 15.03.2010

3 Last Date for applying AIIMS 2010 On-line/ Off-line Application : 15.03.2010

over here i have also mentioned some of the important dates of AIIMS hope that will help you further .. so good luck dear and make your form quick.. all the very best to you for the exams... byee.. take care...
12th February 2010, 11:29 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

The aiims 2010 Prospectus-cum-Application Form can be obtained by Speed Post/Registered Post by sending a written request with an account payable Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- (Rs.850/- for SC/ST candidates) in favour of ACCOUNTS OFFICER (EXAMS)
11th July 2010, 04:25 AM
amit.2186

dear friend , you can get the application form for AIIMS through speed post by sending a demand draft of Rs 1050/= only in favour of accounts officer(exams) payable New Delhi
12th July 2010, 12:13 AM
drdo99
Banned

it should paid in the following name and payable in delhi,
ACCOUNTS OFFICER,
AIIMS,ANSARI NAGAR,
NEW DELHI-110608
6th August 2010, 05:51 AM
Jitendra malviya

Location: 8-bhawani shri lakshya , chhatrasal nagar ,phase 1 ,Bhopal(M.P.),462023

dear friend

demand draft in favor of
ACCOUNTS OFFICER (EXAMS), AIIMS payable at New Delhi.

good luck
23rd January 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

tell me in which place of karnataka S B I can i get application form for mbbs of 2011 exam
5th February 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i have asked what will be the amount for the demand draft to obtain the form for mbbs exam of bhu? not aiims
6th February 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,from which date the aiims mbbs entrance exam 2011 forms will be available and from which branch of sbi i can get the form at Amritsar(Pb) -anonymous
7th February 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the address of aiims to take D.D
9th February 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

From which date aiims mbbs entrance exam online applications forms will be available?and wat amout of should be purchased in favour of whom?
17th February 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

tell me in which place of New Delhi S B I can i get application form for mbbs of 2011 exam
24th February 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

what should be the contents in request letter?
25th February 2011, 10:59 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

The Bank Draft should be payable at New Delhi and should be valid up to six months (upto July/August 2011).
The request must reach the Assistant Controller of Examinations, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 608 on or before 10.03.2011.
Bank Draft for 1050/- For General/OBC and 850/- for SC/ST category drawn in favour of the “Accounts Officer (Exams), AIIMS – MBBS-2011.

All the details is availble in your application form also.
26th February 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

tell me in which place of New Delhi I can get application form for mbbs of 2011 exams AND cost of form/ application
26th March 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

tell me wat about pg(MD),plz sir
demand draft for aiims ,amount and to whom
26th March 2011, 11:01 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
all the information regarding demand draft are availiable in your apllication form , please read the form correctly. you can get all the information there.
Thanks
2nd October 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me in favour of whoum i send the online demand draft for aiims enterance exam?
17th October 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

DD cancellation 2011 procedure please...????.
Yours sincerely
Vikas
15th March 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Demand draft for aiims 2012,in favour of whom?
20th March 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

amount of Demand draft of aiims,in favour of whom,payableat what bank? (2012)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?