22nd October 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the application form of IIT and AIEEE

Where will the applications forms of IIT and AIEEE be available?

15th August 2013, 11:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the application form of IIT and AIEEE

Hai friend
You can get the application forms of IIT-JEE and AIEEE from your college management. If the forms are not available at all your college then you can fill the application forms in online by visiting the IIT-JEE official website and for AIEEE you can fill the application form in online by visiting the website www.aieee.nic.in.

The notification of the entrance exam details will be released mainly in the October or November.Then after the notification has released the application forms will be available for the students till one month.Then,you can fill the application forms of your entrance exams.
All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?