24th November 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the application form for NEET UG near Gurgaon?

Respected sir, I want to know when and where i can get the application form for NEET-UG near and in gurgaon? Please reply as soon as possible .
I shall be thankfull to you.
VISHAL SONI

25th November 2011, 06:07 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the application form for NEET UG near Gurgaon?

This year MCI is conducting a common entrance exam NEET for all the MBBS seats. This test will provide admission for MBBS in all the government and private colleges in India. The decision about the pattern and number of seats for NEET is yet to be decided. Presently only syllabus is available for NEET exam. You should visit the official site of MCI to update the details regarding NEET.
13th December 2011, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, pls tell me when and where neetug forms are available near gurgaon. LOKESH PANWAR
22nd December 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1507412]Respected sir, pls tell me when and where neetug forms are available near odissa. jayshree sahoo
18th March 2014, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

respected sir or mam, iam class 12th student & i don't have any idea what should i do to get admission in MBBS, please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?