12th March 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

From where to get the application form for Osmania University? I have completed my graduation with 65%

Hello sir/Madam

last year i completed my graduation with 65% of marks. i am planing to apply icet. so other than of osmania university. how can i found the application form. can i find like any g.p.o, e-seva, ap online, axis bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Migration Certificate from Osmania University after the completion of B.Com? What documents are required for this? Where to get application form for this?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in distance education after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  3. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  4. Osmania University LLM entrance exam 2015 application form?
  5. Date of upcoming B.Ed CET exam?
  6. Is there any problem if mentioned "NO" in Graduation of GATE application form but completed Graduation? -- [New]
  7. Procedure for admission in distance M.Com 1st year?
  8. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th? Last date of application?
  9. Whether One Sitting Graduate degree of Osmania University is valid for increment for SBI employees?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nursing) course in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th?
  11. Is it advisable to do MCA in correspondence?
  12. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics?
  13. How to take admission in BSc Forensic Science after passing 12th with 60% -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?
  15. Can I study B.Sc in Osmania University if completed BPP from IGNOU?
  16. What is the counseling date of Osmania University?
  17. What is the admission date for correspondence B.Ed?
  18. What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?
13th October 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the application form for Osmania University? I have completed my graduation with 65%

i want master of software engineering how many years i gratuate and tituion fee of the master?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?