8th January 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?

Hi,

I completed mca with 78.2 % in 2011,from osmania university..i'm planning to do phd.

So what entrance exam i have to write?what is the syllabus?course fee?duration?best colleges?best university?what opportunities will be available after ph.d?i got one year gap also.

19th August 2016, 06:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I completed mca with 78.2 % in 2011,from osmania university..i'm planning to do phd.

So what entrance exam i have to write?what is the syllabus?course fee?duration?best colleges?best university?what opportunities will be available after ph.d?i got one year gap also.

The aspirant should appear for PhD Eligibility Test in the subject in which he wishes to pursue PhD. The candidates who have obtained a Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university in the concerned subject or in allied subject approved by the Osmania University securing not less than 55% marks at the Post Graduate Degree are eligible to do PhD in Osmania University. The students who cleared UGC/CSIR/ICAR/INSPIRE Fellowship and Teacher Fellowship and UGC NET/CSIR NET/SET TS are exempted from the PhD Eligibility Test. The university website link is Click Here
20th August 2016, 12:44 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What exam I need to write to do Ph.D in Osmania University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

You need to qualify in the UGC NET/SLET or the entrance exam conducted by the Osmania University. The admission based on the score obtained in the entrance exam. The minimum eligibility criteria required for PhD is Master Degree or its equivalent qualification with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?