30th April 2012, 01:21 PM
savita vasisht

Where to get Entrance forms for LLM of Delhi University for the year 2012? Last date for the submission of these forms?

-kindly inform from where to get Delhi University LLM 2012 entrance form.
-What is the last date of submission of form

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for the submission of forms for LLM of Delhi University?
  2. Where to get B.Ed entrance exam forms of Delhi University? Proposed entrance exam date and last date of submission of forms?
  3. Last date of submission of forms for LLM course in Lucknow University?
  4. What is the syllabus of PGECET? -- [New]
  5. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the application forms available?
  6. How may i get admission in MBA colleges situated in Indore? I have average percentage in my graduation
  7. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms?
  8. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get NTSE forms for class 10th? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. When can I buy the Entrance forms of IP University for BBA course? Last date for the submission of application forms?
  11. Last date for the submission of forms for upcoming AIEEE Exam?
  12. When will the forms for JBT be available? Last date of submission of forms? How to apply for it?
  13. How to do private B.Com from Delhi University? When are the admission forms going to be available?
  14. When to get forms for Entrance Exam for MBBS course? Last date for the submission of these forms? When will be the Entrance Exam for this?
  15. Date of MCA entrance exam? How to fill up the forms? Last date of form submission of MCA entrance conducted by Pune university? From where to get the forms?
  16. B.Ed from DU after B.Sc from DU with 59.14% marks? Date of forms and deadline for submission? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  17. Jobs and Career path for MSc biotechnology
  18. When are the admission forms available to do private B.Com from DU? Websites for online submission of forms?
5th September 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get Entrance forms for LLM of Delhi University for the year 2012? Last date for the submission of these forms?

i want to know the enterence examination date of l.l.m. in delhi unmiversity. for the session 2012-2013. form where i can have the enterence examination form.
23rd November 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get Entrance forms for LLM of Delhi University for the year 2012? Last date for the submission of these forms?

where to get entrance forms for LLM of delhi university for the year 2013-2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?