29th January 2011, 10:50 AM
asha rongali

Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?

please send me info bout the phd entrance forms , entrance date and syallabus for commerce stream for the entrance test .......thanks for consideration

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam of commerce?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  4. Date of sale of the entrance exam forms for B.Com(Hons)? Which institutions organize entrance exam for this course? What is the cutoff marks? Minimum requirements for admission in the college? Career opportunities related to commerce?
  5. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  6. What is the syllabus for PhD entrance exam for Commerce students? -- [New]
  7. What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D entrance exam for commerce student?
  8. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  9. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  10. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus for PhD Entrace Exam in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When and where can I get the forms of STET Haryana? Last date of sale of forms and syllabus of the exam?
  13. What is the date of sale of DU M.Com forms? What is the syllabus for Ent entrance exam?
  14. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  15. Date of sale of UP TET exam forms? What is the syllabus of it?
  16. Date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam conducted by Ranchi University?
  17. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
  18. Date of sale of forms for admission in IISC Bangalore for Ph.D in Biological Science? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
23rd May 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?

i want new phd admission date in commerce & management in ku university
2nd June 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of Ph.D entrance exam forms? Syllabus for the commerce stream?

what is the complet infomation about b.com? date of sale of form?
18th July 2011, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the date of entrance forms for ph.d
19th July 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus of phd entrence exam for commerce
7th January 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of sale of biotechnolgy forms???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?