16th June 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

From where to get Notes and Previous Years Papers of B.Lib. Science and Inf. Sc?

Respected sir,
With reference to above said subject I have completed B.A. But currently i am prepared for B.Lib. Sc. & Inf. Sc. But I have not any sufficient notes for entrance exam. So please guide and send to me previous years entrance exam question papers. Please help me.

8th November 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get Notes and Previous Years Papers of B.Lib. Science and Inf. Sc?

where I will get B.Lib.Sc entrance exam study material in Bangalore
8th July 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get Notes and Previous Years Papers of B.Lib. Science and Inf. Sc?

b.lib assinment papar 2011 2012
29th December 2014, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am student of dlib bt i can' t understand how can i prepare my exam and wt matter studied
1st May 2016, 10:13 PM

Please sir send me a b.lib & information enterance exam previous year question papers?
17th May 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Kindly send me b.lib and information science entrance exam previous years question paper of last three years at my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?