22nd October 2012, 07:14 PM
@nkii

Where to get the Placement papers with solutions?

please send the placement papers with solutions of persistent at my mail as soon as possible.

28th February 2013, 11:51 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Lightbulb Re: Where to get the Placement papers with solutions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by @nkii View Post
please send the placement papers with solutions of persistent at my mail as soon as possible.
Hi,
If you are going for interview and if you are in final year of your study ,then it is very essential to prepare well for your interview and aptitude which is very vital for every first round of your entrance.

Here are some of the tips for your interview:-

> Make sure that you do not take interviews as the chance, think it as an opportunity to present you to a company. This is the right time to prove yourself and be serious and confident dont take it lightly.

> First of all,try to know about the company profiles before you go for nay interview, as they may ask you about the interest about the interview.

>Be a self-starter and make a great resume.

> Prepare the aptitude, read about the news and happenings. here are two books for your preparation which will be helpful for you.

Here are some of the MNC companies sample and interview questions, you may also get more from

www.indiabix.com
www.freshersworld.com
Attached Files
File Type: docx infosys HR.docx(14.5 KB, 91 views)
File Type: pdf infosys papers.pdf(601.2 KB, 115 views)
File Type: docx TCS latest placement paper 25 questions September 2012.docx(16.5 KB, 109 views)
File Type: docx sample.docx(12.9 KB, 86 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?