27th March 2011, 07:15 PM

From where to get the study material for CLAT exam? How to prepare for it? Measures to be taken for preparation for CLAT exam?

Sir/ madam

Where from can I get the study material for CLAT entrance exam to be held this year?
And how should i prepare for this entrance exam to clear it. What are the effective measures that should be taken by me to have a thourough preparation for CLAT exam.

Regards
shreya

17th August 2011, 01:56 AM
Manishasaggi

Thumbs up Re: From where to get the study material for CLAT exam? How to prepare for it? Measures to be taken for preparation for CLAT exam?

You can get your material online.L.S.T is the best institute for clat.Its a nationalised institute.They provide with online modules and wide variety of mocks which helps you in judging your preparation.As you know clat is basically an entrance exam which tests your basic aptitude.You should focus on your natural skills.This time current g.k.will be there in limelight,so focus on it.English should not be forgotten,its an elementary part of your preparation.Legal aptitude would be based on the basic legal concepts....so,,all the best......
10th January 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the study material for CLAT exam? How to prepare for it? Measures to be taken for preparation for CLAT exam?

from where do I get trhe clat form?
21st February 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the study material for CLAT exam? How to prepare for it? Measures to be taken for preparation for CLAT exam?

Curerently i'am studying in class 12.pls tell me how should i prepare for clat
3rd August 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th class student and i have around 9 months for preparing
For clat inbetween i have my boards in march how do i prepare for clat.
I live in kashmir, there are no good coaching institutes for Clat herev
19th December 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am from Kolkata. I am confused whether or not to join coaching centre for CLAT preparation. Also, should I join CARRER LAUNCHER - LST? Where can I get their fees srtucture from?
12th September 2020, 12:50 PM
akanksha281989

CLAT has changed its exam pattern in 2020. Hence, aspirants need to study according to new exam pattern:

Read about CLAT new exam pattern and CLAT syllabus:
https://www.clearlawentrance.com/p/clat.html

CLAT Study material and preparation books check here:

CLAT previous year papers practice is a good way to start your preparation,
You can download all CLAT previous year papers here:
https://www.clearlawentrance.com/p/clat-past-papers.html

Also, you can check features and advantages of CLAT online Coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?