20th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CLAT and 12th at the same time?

How can I prepare for CLAT and 12th board. I am a commerce without maths student. I am not joining any coaching for CLAT. Please give me some idea to how to prepare for CLAT without any coaching. Please provide me the time table for CLAT and 12th both.

20th August 2016, 11:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CLAT and 12th at the same time?

To prepare for both class 12th and CLAT examination at a same time, you need to focus on both the studies equally and you have to give more time as you are going to prepare for both the examinations. It will be better for you if you join any reputed Coaching class for the preparation of CLAT examination. Otherwise it will very tough to qualify in the CLAT examination. But the best option for you is that you must prepare for CLAT after the completion of class 12th as your class 12th examination is very important for you at this instant.
21st August 2016, 12:13 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To prepare for both class 12th and CLAT examination at a same time, you need to focus on both the studies equally and you have to give more time as you are going to prepare for both the examinations. It will be better for you if you join any reputed Coaching class for the preparation of CLAT examination. Otherwise it will very tough to qualify in the CLAT examination. But the best option for you is that you must prepare for CLAT after the completion of class 12th as your class 12th examination is very important for you at this instant.
12th May 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

If after 12 i join a clat classes and at that time i also join a my graduation college with subject BA.POL ? it is good for me or not please help me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?