18th February 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to crack CLAT through Self study? Suitable books for preparation?

Hello Everyone,
I am in 12th standard studying with Arts stream. I want to prepare for CLAT. But many of my friends said that it is not easy to prepare and crack CLAT. So, my question is, I can crack CLAT by self study? Which are the highly recommended books for CLAT?

19th February 2016, 09:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to crack CLAT through Self study? Suitable books for preparation?

Yes, as far as my best knowledge is concerned Self Study is not at all enough for appearing in CLAT Entrance Examination. In the present scenario, we cannot even imagine the current competition among students. So one need to take the help of best coaching institute for the preparation of CLAT Examination to score good marks. So I suggest you to undergo coaching for CLAT Preparation and besides that here are the best books required to prepare for CLAT Examination.

>> The Pearson Guide Book for CLAT

>> Manorama Yearbook 2016 (English) 50th Edition

>> Study Package for CLAT and LL.B Entrance Examinations by A P Bhardwaj

>> Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by A.P.Bhardwaj

>> Word Power Made Easy New Revised and Expanded Edition by Norman Lewis

>> Lucent General Knowledge (English) 4th Edition
19th February 2016, 03:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to crack CLAT through Self study? Suitable books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am in 12th standard studying with Arts stream. I want to prepare for CLAT. But many of my friends said that it is not easy to prepare and crack CLAT. So, my question is, I can crack CLAT by self study? Which are the highly recommended books for CLAT?
If you have confidence and have prepare in proper way then you can crack CLAT exam.

Best books for CLAT exam:-

Study Package for CLAT and LL.B Entrance Examination (Common Law Admission Test) by A. P. Bhardwaj

Solutions to CLAT & AILET: Legal Aptitude & General Knowledge Exam Questions (2008 - 2012) by Gautam Puri

CLAT 2013 Common Law Admission Test 1st Edition (Paperback) by Expert Compilations(Arihant Publications)

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Guide 01 Edition (Paperback) by RPH Editorial Board

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) (Paperback) by Student Aid Publications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?