23rd August 2011, 01:18 PM
Nirupom Das

Where to get study material to prepare for ACS Officer Exam? When to get the Application forms for the Exam? Date of Exam and required age criteria for the Exam?

sir,i have just clear my graduatoin with 43% & i want to be a ACS officer.so sir can u tell me. where i found its study materials..its application date.study center..examinition date ..& age craiteriya..plz sir reply me..

Related Questions:
  1. What syllabus should I prepare for ACS entrance exam? Where to get the study material?
  2. How to prepare for CS executive program exam? Syllabus of it? Eligibility criteria and date of sale of the forms?
  3. What is the syllabus and how to prepare for ACS entrance exam? Where to get the study material?
  4. Last date to fill the ACS application forms? Date of the entrance exam?
  5. Study Material to prepare for GPSC Section Officer Exam of this year?
  6. Syllabus for ACS Exam? How to prepare for the Exam? How long I have to prepare for this Exam?
  7. Required age limit for IPS Exam? Last date to fill the application forms for IPS Exam?
  8. Age-limit for giving NDA exam? Where to get the application forms? How to prepare along 12 standard?
  9. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Where can I get the study material?
  10. When will Taxation exam will happen this year? How to prepare for it? What is the date?
  11. Date of TRB Exam? Where to get the application forms for this Exam? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  12. How to prepare for NDA exam in 11th std? Study material and books to be referred for the exam? Previous year papers for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Books to be referred for APSC and ACS exam? -- [New]
  14. How to prepare for TRB Exam having done B.Ed in Physics? Required study material for Physics for this Exam?
  15. What should I do to crack the IB officer exam? Which books and study material to refer for preparation for the exam?
  16. Application forms for 4 years BA (hons) course in hotel management? Application forms of IHM-A
  17. What syllabus should I prepare for ACS Exam? When will be this Exam?
  18. What is the syllabus to prepare for STET exam? What is the right study material?
11th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get study material to prepare for ACS Officer Exam? When to get the Application forms for the Exam? Date of Exam and required age criteria for the Exam?

Dear, respected sir this is my degree final year so i want to become tha ACS officer please
tell me the neccessary materials to appear this entrance examination.
5th May 2012, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get study material to prepare for ACS Officer Exam? When to get the Application forms for the Exam? Date of Exam and required age criteria for the Exam?

whether a general graduate having 42% marks and serving in Central Govt employee after attaining 37 yrs age can apply for ACS
6th June 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum age limit for appearing in the acs examination
9th June 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

when will be upcoming acs exam for 2012? plzzz rply me sir plz
22nd June 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, my educational qualification is B.A. LL.B. Sir i want to appear in APSC exam. What syllebus i have to follow?
1st December 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

date of the next ACS entrance exam ?
22nd August 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me the name of best book for acs preliminary examination. pls ...
9th October 2013, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a acs officer and for that what I have to do
25th October 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir my degree percentage is 42.9 , can I apear ACS exam ?
6th July 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir This is my final year in Ba xo I want to be a ACS officer and for that what I have to do pllz reply 8399904937
17th November 2016, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to know the date of the exam and about the form from where I have to register
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?