12th September 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Where to get study material and previous years papers for GATE under instrumentation?

Where can i get material and previous solved papers for GATE under INSTRUMENTATION?

31st December 2021, 05:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get study material and previous years papers for GATE under instrumentation?

For getting study material, previous year papers for GATE Instrumentation preparation, you can refer to the various Telegram channels administered by GATE Coaching faculties.

Further, for your preparation you can also refer to the video lectures by Gate Academy, Kreatryx Academy, Genique Education, and UNACADEMY available on YouTube for free.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?