19th January 2010, 12:57 PM
ayan bordoloi

Where in Guwahati will I get the form for M.Pharma admission in NIPER Guwahati?

hello ,sir im final yr b.pharm student. I want to admit in M Pharm at guwahati NIPER. Plz inform me where will get the form in guwahati.plz

Related Questions:
  1. Where in Guwahati will I get the form for M.Pharma admission in NIPER Guwahati?
  2. How can I get information regarding application form of MAT in Guwahati?
  3. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. Can I eligible for Ph.D Exam being a candidate of pursuing M-Pharmacy? Syllabus for NET Exam for Pharmacy?
  5. Do I have to study in Guwahati if I chooses Guwahati as my center for entrance test?
  6. How can I get information regarding application forms in Guwahati?
  7. Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?
  8. Is there any research institute available for Internship in Assam for CSE 6th semester student?
  9. Can I get Dual degree in IIT after scoring 3239 and 7000+ rank in CSE?
  10. Can I use a calculator during SBI entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?
  13. Any correspondence course for B.Ed in Guwahati? What is the fee structure and duration?
  14. List of private and government colleges in Dispur, Assam to study a management course -- [New]
  15. How to get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  16. List distance education colleges for polytechnic courses in Uttarakhand?
  17. How can I alter my AIEEE exam center preference order after form submission?
  18. How may I get the procedure to take admission in MA in Guwahati university? I've secured 49.35% marks in BA
19th February 2012, 01:00 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: Where in Guwahati will I get the form for M.Pharma admission in NIPER Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayan bordoloi View Post
hello ,sir im final yr b.pharm student. I want to admit in M Pharm at guwahati NIPER. Plz inform me where will get the form in guwahati.plz

Hi Sir,
I will sending all details plz check once and go trough it all the best.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research ( NIPER), Guwahati was established in 1987 under the Act of Parliament as a centre of excellence for higher education, research and development in pharmaceutical sciences, Gauhati Medical College & Hospital being the mentor Institute. The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is an Institute of national importance and was established under the Act of Parliament and hence no other recognition is necessary. NIPER is the first National Level Institute of India in the field of Pharmaceutical Education. Gauhati Medical College and Hospital (GMCH) is honoured to be the Mentor Institute of NIPER, Guwahati. One of the main objectives of NIPER- Guwahati is to train up professionals to suit the ever growing need of the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry.

Facilities :-

* Library
* Hostel
* Transportation
* Laboratories
* Animal House
* Lecture halls
* Canteen
* Extra-curricular activities
* Computer lab

Courses:
Master of Pharmacy
Pharmacy and Medicine

Category: Pharmacy

Degree: M.Pharm.

Mode: Full Time

Medium: Campus

Duration: 2 Years

M.Pharm.- Stands for Master of Pharmacy. Typically, Master in Pharmacy is a two years course, minimum eligibility for which is Bachelor in Pharmacy. Pharmacy mainly deals with preparing, distributing..

M.S in Pharmacy
Pharmacy and Medicine

Category: Pharmacy

Degree: M.Pharm.

Mode: Full Time

Medium: Campus

Duration: 2 Years

M.Pharm.- Stands for Master of Pharmacy. Typically, Master in Pharmacy is a two years course, minimum eligibility for which is Bachelor in Pharmacy. Pharmacy mainly deals with preparing, distributing..

Contact details:
Name: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research ( NIPER), Guwahati

Location: Guwahati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati, Assam, India

Contact No: 0361 - 2132751

Email: [email protected]

Regards
Suleman pathan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?