6th May 2012, 12:13 AM
suparna66

Where should I get admission after completing Mechanical diploma with 54%?

i had complete mechanical diploma with 54% , where should i get admission ? pl tale me 2-3 college name in pune region considering last year cut off

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  4. Procedure for admission in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  5. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  6. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  7. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  8. Where should I get admission after completing Mechanical diploma with 54%?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  10. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  12. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81%? Colleges where I can take admission?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech marine engineering after completing diploma
  15. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical? I am studying diploma in governmet polytechnic Karad
  16. Can I get admission in IIT after completing my Diploma Mechanical Engineering in A.Y.Dadabhai college?
  17. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  18. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
6th May 2012, 03:15 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where should I get admission after completing Mechanical diploma with 54%?

dear friend,

I dont understand your question,i dont understand that what do you want to know.you want to do the diploma course with the post graduation degree,this is not understandable.
I think you have completed the graduation in diploma in mechanical.so you can go for the jobs now.
But how you can think to go for the diploma now.

so For diploma courses every college has some age limit criteria and according to that also you can not have diploma after post graduation.

all the best..............................
8th May 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where should I get admission after completing Mechanical diploma with 54%?

I have completed my mechanical eng. Diploma with 59%. Now i want to take admission for BE in 2nd year directly. Plz suggest me some colleges. Plz mention donations of colleges.
22nd May 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E.(Production)First year with 70% now we Wand to take admission for 2nd year in mechanical
4th March 2021, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in Mechanical engineering what correspondence can I do while working in a company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?