17th September 2018, 11:14 PM
Sarkar haider

Whether age relaxation is available in DSSSB Librarian recruitment for female candidates?

Hello, I just want to know that in DSSSB recruitment of Librarian age relaxation is available for female candidates? I have searched alot but couldn't get the information. So, kindly help me to know about this. Thank you!

30th June 2019, 11:52 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether age relaxation is available in DSSSB Librarian recruitment for female candidates?

No, there is no provision of age relaxation for female candidates in (DSSSB) Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Librarian recruitment and therefore the maximum age limit for all candidates for the same recruitment is 37 years. Further, there is provision of age relaxation for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the government norms.

For more details regarding DSSSB recruitment, you can refer to the link www.dsssbonline.nic.in.
8th July 2022, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether age relaxation is available in DSSSB Librarian recruitment for female candidates?

Dssb m librarian k lye general female candidate ke lye age limit kya h?
19th October 2022, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the general category women age for librarian post..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?