12th April 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation to apply in Odisha SSC DEO recruitment for female candidates?

Dear Sir,
I am a B.Com graduate and I am interested to apply for DEO post in Odisha SSC. I am a female candidate and 21 years of age. Can you tell me about the age relaxation for me?

13th April 2016, 09:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation to apply in Odisha SSC DEO recruitment for female candidates?

The age relaxation for female candidates to apply for Odisha SSC DEO recruitment examination is 5 years. The age limit required to appear in Odisha SSC DEO recruitment examination is 21-32 years. That means, female candidates can apply for Odisha SSC DEO recruitment examination till they attain the maximum age of 37 years. Since, you are 21 years old, you are eligible to apply for Odisha SSC DEO recruitment examination.
13th April 2016, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation to apply in Odisha SSC DEO recruitment for female candidates?

Age Criteria required for Odisha SSC DEO Recruitment:

There is an age relaxation of 5 years for Female Candidates. The detailed age criteria required for this OSSC recruitment is given below.

* Minimum Age Required - 21 years
* Maximum Age Allowed - 32 years

Age Relaxation Details:

For Female Candidates - 5 years
For SC/ ST Candidates - 5 years
For SEBC Candidates - 5 years
For PWD Candidates - 10 years
For Ex-Servicemen Candidates - 10 years
13th April 2016, 11:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Odisha SSC invites the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Date Entry Operator (DEO).

AGE LIMIT :

* The candidates age should be in the range of 21-32 years.

* Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women category.

* Age relaxation of 10 years is applicable for Pwd category.
14th April 2016, 02:59 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Being 21 year old, you are eligible to apply for Odisha SSC DEO post as per the age criteria.

Eligibility criteria for Odisha SSC Data Entry Operator post :-

Educational qualification: The candidate should have passed 12th Class in any discipline from a recognized board or institute.

Age Limit: The candidate must be in between 21 years to 32 years. Candidates belonging to reserved caste will get relaxation as per rules.

Candidates can apply online through the website of OSSC i.e. www.odishassc.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?