13th October 2020, 01:04 PM
Vignesh thiru

Whether Diploma in Mining Engineering of Annamalai University is approved by AICTE?

Hi friends, I need an information regarding the Annamalai University. I would like to know that Diploma in Mining Engineering from this university is approved by AICTE or not? Please tell me regarding this immediately.

15th October 2020, 07:07 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Mining Engineering of Annamalai University is approved by AICTE?

Yes, Diploma in Mining Engineering of Annamalai University is approved by AICTE.

Annamalai University provide distance education to their students.

Diploma certificate provided by this university is valid throughout the country.
15th October 2020, 09:16 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Mining Engineering of Annamalai University is approved by AICTE?

Yes, diploma in mining engineering of Annamalai university is approved by AICTE and is accredited with grade 'A' by NAAC.
21st October 2020, 06:16 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vignesh thiru View Post
Hi friends, I need an information regarding the Annamalai University. I would like to know that Diploma in Mining Engineering from this university is approved by AICTE or not? Please tell me regarding this immediately.
Yes,Annamalai University that offers Diploma in Mining Engineering is approved by AICTE..
You can do either regular bases or via distance mode
24th February 2021, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

is there the diplama in mining is approved by DGMS or not...or when it will be approved ...is thre the process is going or not ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?