4th February 2012, 08:51 PM
Atsulo

Nagaland University question papers of B.A economics?

Nagaland university question papers 2010 and 2008(B.A 2 economics)

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A in madras university after passing B.E economics with 5% Nagaland
  2. When will I get my certificates after completing M.Phil in Economics from Global Open University Nagaland?
  3. Past 5 years question papers of B.A 3rd year of Nagaland University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get previous year question papers for B.A final year exam at Nagaland University?
  5. How may I get previous year question papers for MBA of the global open university Nagaland?
  6. How may I get the previous 3 years question papers of the Global Open University, Nagaland for MBA entrance exam?
  7. How may I get the previous 3 years question papers of the Global Open University, Nagaland for MBA entrance exam?
  8. How may I get previous year question papers for B.A final year exam at Nagaland University?
  9. Past Nagaland University question papers of B.Com?
  10. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, International Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Nagaland University question papers of B.A 3 environmental studies? -- [New]
  12. How may I get M.Lib Last year question papers(1st sem) of global open university(Nagaland)?
  13. Madurai Kamaraj University, M.A in Economics, Public Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Agricultural Economics-1 (Paper-IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Madurai Kamaraj University, M.A in Economics, Economics of Growth and Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Development Economics (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Development And Environmental Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Economics Theory (Paper IX) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th October 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Nagaland University question papers of B.A economics?

how may I get last 3 years questions paper for BA 2nd year Nagaland University?
23rd February 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i just would like to have a look, a question paper of economic, BA final year.
25th February 2014, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I would like to see 2013 economic question paper b.a 3rd yr
29th May 2014, 08:41 PM

Hi,
I am a regular course B.A student stdyng in St. Joseph's College, Jakhama taking Economics. Presently I am in 2nd Semester preparing for the ongoing Semester exam. Therefore I want to review the question paper of previous Exam i.e 2013 of both the Economics subject. But due to lack of resources I cant get it, so I would kindly like to the reslonsible Person to kindly forward me the Question of the later. Thank You.
12th November 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi My Name is Kekivi Yeptho from Tetso College I Want To Reffer The Question Paper of 2013 of Economic General paper as i Cant Find Due to The Lack of Website.
20th November 2015, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hello is there anyone who can help me out with BA 3rd semester question paper for the year 2013. ? Please. .
6th March 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I need economics honours 2 semester previous question papers for nagaland university.. Someday plz help me.
7th March 2016, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Question paper of political/science B.A 2th semester 2015
30th September 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get B.A 5th semester 2013 agricultural economics question paper?
22nd June 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi am Tialila Jamir from salt Christian college I want to refer previous question I. E., on agricultural economics 5 semester... Please help me out
24th February 2021, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Question paper of economics honours of ba 2 semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?