21st June 2010, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TRB and TNPSC xam after being a Pondicherry Resident and of 30 years age?

Hello,
This is kanimozhi sankar.I'm living in pondicherry.i did my B.A english and B.Ed in pondicherry.My question is, being pondichery resident and 30 year old,am i eligible for TRB and TNPSC exam?i have my employment registration at pondicherry .please clarify my doubt.

15th January 2012, 08:35 AM
se2madon

Default Re: Am I eligible for TRB and TNPSC xam after being a Pondicherry Resident and of 30 years age?

Hi.
For TRB and TNPSC you must fufil the criteria.

FOR Teacher Recruitment Board(TRB) and Tamilnadu PSC:-
1. you should fulfill the Domicile of Tamilnadu
or
2. your parents are the govt. employee of TN.
8th December 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TRB and TNPSC xam after being a Pondicherry Resident and of 30 years age?

i have cleared pondicherry tet and ctet exams. my age is 32. is there any chance for me to get a govt. posting. i belongs to OBC. what is the age limit?
24th March 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm a puducherry resistant. can I write VAO exam for TN recruitment. ..
20th January 2020, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Hi Am completed my degree in Pondicherry University.. but live in tamilnadu. My native state tamilnadu. And completed my schooling in tamilnadu.. now am eligible for TRB,Tnpsc,Tangenco exams? Plss clarify
23rd January 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

My native is puducherry can I apply tnpsc then comparatively how much we need to score in tnpsc
22nd September 2020, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Pondicherry residents can apply for tamil nadu competitive exam. Whether we are considered as general category
21st January 2021, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I am residing in pondicherry.is it possible to apply for TRB. I am 36 years old.
24th February 2021, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I m 34 age I m living in pondicherry am I eligible for written tnpsc exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?