11th March 2021, 04:05 PM
Harshvardhan Singh Rajput

Whether I am qualified in Intermediate if failed in one of 6 subjects?

Sir, I had 6 subjects in my Intermediate which are History, Political Science, Economics, Hindi, English and Mathematics. Unfortunately, I failed in Mathematics. So, whether I am qualified in my Intermediate or not?

14th March 2021, 11:42 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I am qualified in Intermediate if failed in one of 6 subjects?

No, You are not qualified in Intermediate if you failed in one of 6 subjects.

You have to clear each subject to qualify intermediate.

You can appear in supplementary exam to clear Mathematics and qualify intermediate.
15th March 2021, 05:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I am qualified in Intermediate if failed in one of 6 subjects?

No, you are not qualified in Intermediate.

You will have to clear/pass your Mathematics subject compartment exam to qualify Intermediate standard (10+2).

Generally, compartment exams are conducted after 1-2 months of regular exams result declaration.

For clearing Mathematics subject, you can solve previous year question papers of at least 10 years. This will build up confidence in yourselves to solve question paper in exam.

Additionally, most of the questions are repeated in question paper. By solving previous year papers, you can easily attempt those questions without much problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?