20th August 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Failed in 2 subjects of intermediate exams. What to do?

Dear Sir, I am T.Jaswanth. I have completely completed my 10th class with 7.0. The problem is I have studied intermediate but I have failed in 2 subjects. So, I kindly ask you to please give me seat, I want to try management quota seat. Sir, please take special case about it. Yours sincerely,
T.Jaswanth. My mobile number is 9985915290.

20th August 2016, 10:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Failed in 2 subjects of intermediate exams. What to do?

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible for any of the further studies and courses after not qualifying or being detained in class 12th examination. You need to qualify in class 12th examination in order to pursue any of the further studies. Otherwise there is no option for you.
20th August 2016, 11:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in the intermediate you are not eligible to get admission in higher courses without clearing your paper through compartment or appearing in examination next year.

So, if you want to get admission in any course even on quota or management seat you need to qualify in examination.
27th February 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared in 1st and 2nd year supplementary examination in the year 2013 and failed in physics part I and Physics Part II. Can I appear in these two subjects this year. Kindly reply ASAP.
1st March 2018, 06:56 AM
chikkykranthi619

Am sorry to say that you are not eligible for any management quota seats also.
My suggestion to you is to complete your +2 first even if it takes some time go for it and complete it.
With out 10+2 your survival becomes bit difficult.
But if you cannot complete +2 and willing to get succeed in your carrier then try for any diploma course which will be on 10th basis then after successful completion of that particular diploma course you can pursue your higher studies.
17th June 2019, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir actually i failed in intermediate second year and in supplementary examination i had scored 8.44,, then I was eligible for emcet
18th July 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in one subject so I can't join degree
19th March 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in intermediate 2nd year examination,do I have to take supplementary exams?how many subjects I have to qualify to write supplementary exams?
16th July 2022, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got less marks in one subject so what can I do sir? Is it posable to rewrite the exam for more marks
16th July 2022, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got insufficient marks in 0ne subject in 2year and I failed in one subject.I paid fees for supplementary so is it possible to write both examsides with that fees only or have I have to pay separately for the just passed exam
18th December 2022, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in inter 2 nd supply and i want to write the exam this year how can I write shoud I pay again exam fee or supply fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?