31st May 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs for deaf and dumb and intermediate and failed in B.Com in 2 subjects in third year?

my son is a deaf & Dumb passed intermediate and failed degree B com 2 subjects in Third year do he has any opportunity in Government jobs

22nd July 2015, 03:52 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Government jobs for deaf and dumb and intermediate and failed in B.Com in 2 subjects in third year?

Even if you are dumb, deaf, then also you can get goverment job. The handicapped candidates can get goverment job under physically challenged quota. If you crack the exam then you can get goverment job.
22nd June 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs for deaf and dumb and intermediate and failed in B.Com in 2 subjects in third year?

My son is a deaf and dumb passed HSSLC he has any opportunities of government job
19th January 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

MY SISTER CAN HEAR AND TALK 60% BUT FAILED IN PUC 2ND YEAR BUT SHE'S INTELLIGENT IN DRAWINGS AND ARTS SO WAT TO DO NEXT FOR MAKING HER CAREER BRIGHT BY SITTING IN HOME
22nd April 2018, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

My cousin ( Deaf and Dumb ) wrote final year B.com final year (Accountant) exam and waiting for results....

Can anyone please help with ideas for his future (jobs).

Thanks in advance
20th March 2019, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir im deaf i had done bcom and really in need of job please help me my mai id is [email protected] and contact num 9538382404
23rd March 2019, 03:36 PM
Priya8K

Red face Re: Government jobs for deaf and dumb and intermediate and failed in B.Com in 2 subjects in third year?

Yes sir, your son can get a government job in handicapped quota but first he will have to crack the competitive exam needed for any government job.
Also he can look after private jobs also. Nowadays many companies are recruiting specially-able employees.
He can try in business also if he is interested. The opportunities are many.
All the best .
24th June 2019, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

I am hearing impaired I studies HSC pass I did not countiue fybcom and sybcom now I am 39yr so I want to bcom
15th July 2019, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

My brother is deaf and dum from child. he completed 12th and he went depression about what he can do in future. so what kind of job he can get.
26th June 2020, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

My brother is deaf and dumb from child. He completed diploma in computer science and bsc in information technology, he need govt job, please inform Amy job suitable for him
21st September 2021, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

HII, MY BROTHER IS DEAF AND DUMB BY BIRTH. HE COMPLETED HIS 12TH FROM ARTS FACULTY. HE HAVE TYPING SPEED 30 WPM IN ENGLISH AS WELL AS MARATHI. HE HAVE EXPERIENCE IN DATA ENTRY WORK. NOW HE DONT HAVE ANY JOB, SO PLEASE GIVE SOME OPPORTUNITY OF JOB TO MY BROTHER.
25th September 2021, 08:07 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have 12th passed or Graduation degree from a recognized university ,After that you can get good Government Jobs.

After 12th there are some government jobs ,like Police, Medical and SSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?