30th March 2012, 02:35 PM
rahulsibbal

Whether I have planned right to do MBA from IIM-A after BBA?

hi guys i am rahul i am extremely studios i expect getting around 92% in 10th
i plan to do 11 and 12 in NM COLLEge IN mumbai then i want to do bba and then mba from iima i want to know if my plan is correct it goes like this

finish 11 and 12 portion in 10 holidays (incidentally in my icse 10 i took eco so the 12 portion is easy[LIST]
this will give time to headstart on bba then during bba i can headstart on preparations for cat PLZ any recommendations tips alternative suggestions or recommendation on study material will be highly appreciated
THANK U

19th July 2012, 12:27 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Whether I have planned right to do MBA from IIM-A after BBA?

Following are the list of some of the programs one may look to pursue after the completion of the BBA program.

Master in Management Studies (MMS)
Master in Retail Management
International Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management
Company Secretary
Chartered Accountancy
Chartered Financial Analyst.
19th July 2012, 01:27 PM
foreverstudent

Hi Rahul,

Great to see you have planned your career so well...

Your plan seems fine, except I would suggest you get some work experience ( 1-2 years) before you join any IIM. This is because of 2 reasons:

1) There is no course that can teach you what practical experience can. So when you start out at IIM, your concepts will be much clearer if you have worked in some relevant sector before.

2) Most of your classmates there will come with a couple of years work experience so you will be able to hold your own better among them.

After BBA, the career options are plenty and it is best to learn and gain experience as a fresher as there isn't much expectation in terms of professional knowledge. So you can go ahead and make all the mistakes you want while learning from them!!

ALL THE BEST!
14th July 2013, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

hai i am deepan i m intrested in doing mba at iim trichy shall i choose bba as by ug degree and whether my decision is correct please i kindly request u to guide me pls pls pls
10th November 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the packages I will get after doing bba and mba from iim
8th April 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have just wrote my 12th Std. in March 2014 with the stream of Bio-Maths.
Is it a good option for me to apply for Integrated MBA programme in IIM Indore.
If so which types of study materials I have to go through? Please help me.

S.S.Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?