30th July 2015, 07:06 PM
preetam.s

Whether ITT & Orientation certificates are necessary for IPCC registration?

Please explain me that whether ITT & ORIENTATION certificate is necessary while applying for IPCC Registration after graduation

30th July 2015, 10:54 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether ITT & Orientation certificates are necessary for IPCC registration?

ITT & Orientation certificate is required at the time of exam form fill up for IPCC exams.There fore after admission in the course you can do it as soon as possible after which you can get enough time to prepare your self for study.

ITT is computer programme where it is duration of 100 hours class where they used to teach in Excel , Word, Tally , & Etc..

Orientation is a communication programme where you used communicate with each other they used to provide you , How to present with some body , they will trainee you how to attend the client etc...

For more details visit website of ICAI.
http://www.icai.org
4th December 2017, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether ITT & Orientation certificates are necessary for IPCC registration?

I have graduated with an aggregate of 75% in b.com stream. I would like to know, whether I can write my IPCC examination first and then go ahead and complete the orientation and ITT ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?