26th June 2013, 12:31 PM
jerinjohn8797

Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?

Respected sir/madam,

i completed my 2nd year b.tech EEE course ...so i wanted to do 6 days industrial training in Kerala during my year break in this weak...so can you let me know the name of the companies offering industrial training...and please advice me the company which are reputed once....

Thank You

27th March 2014, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?

sir , i am pursuing b.tech and going to completely my sixth semester so i am in search of summer training in vacation to weight my resume . Can anyone be able to suggest me the right company for mechanical for training in this vacation?
28th March 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?

please tell me name of company for indestrial training for 3rd year EEE student
2nd April 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year B.tech mechanical student want to know about the companies which offers two months training in Punjab
26th June 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i m 2nd year b.tech EEE student want to know that which companies offers training for 6 weeks in Delhi? and sir did TPDDL also provide the training?
27th May 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir . I am third year computer science engineering student I want to do my industrial training .any companies which are providing industrial training preferably in pune or solapur
4th December 2017, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I am third year student of b.tech in pharmaceutical chemistry and technology and want to do summer in plant training in leading pharmaceutical industry. Please let me know which companies offers such kind of internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?