11th September 2020, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Whether joining BSc will affect in NDA preparation? Is it good to join BSc?

Hello friends, I have completed my 12th and I am preparing for the NDA exam. My parents are forcing me to join BSc course. Is it good or not? Can joining BSc affect my NDA preparation?

14th September 2020, 01:34 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether joining BSc will affect in NDA preparation? Is it good to join BSc?

Yes, you can join B.Sc course and along with same prepare for the NDA examination.

Syllabus for NDA examination is between std 9th - std 12th.

So, you just need to revise the topics as per the syllabus and solve previous year paper to prepare for the written examination.

For SSB preparation you can join some best institutes which offer the SSB Coaching classes of 10-15 days

For more information about NDA examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.

I do not think the preparation for NDA will affect the B.Sc course as you need daily 1-2 hrs for NDA preparation.
15th September 2020, 09:52 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether joining BSc will affect in NDA preparation? Is it good to join BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have completed my 12th and I am preparing for the NDA exam. My parents are forcing me to join BSc course. Is it good or not? Can joining BSc affect my NDA preparation?
Yes ,you can study graduation while preparing NDA exam but make sure that you falls under the NDA age limit 16.5 year to 19 years.
Once you had cleared NDA selection process then you can continue graduation though distance mode
If in case due to some reason you could not get elected in NDA then you can continue graduation and prepare for CDS entrance exam which also recruit aspirants into defence field in Indian Army/Navy/Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?