14th September 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue an LLB course with 53% in Graduation?

Respected Sir, I have scored only 53% marks in my Graduation. I am interested to study Graduation now. With this percentage of marks, I am eligible to join LLB course? Please let me know immediately.

15th September 2020, 07:59 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue an LLB course with 53% in Graduation?

LLB is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The required minimum aggregate to appear for entrance examination varies with institutions.

So, visit the official website of the institution to get detail information about the admission procedure.
15th September 2020, 08:10 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible to pursue LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) degree course having completed your graduation degree course with 53% marks as the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Further, some university asks for minimum marks in graduation degree course to be eligible for LLB admissions which is generally 45% or 50%.
15th September 2020, 12:56 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to pursue an LLB course with 53% in Graduation?

Yes, you can pursue an LLB course after graduation with 53%

Duration 3 years 5 years
Eligibility 45% in the higher secondary level of education. Minimum 45% in
Class XII from a
recognized board
Examination Type Semester Semester
Admission Process Entrance Exams Entrance Exams and Merit-Based
15th September 2020, 03:53 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria:-

> There is no upper age limit for admission.
However a candidate must be at least 17 years of age on the date of application.
Graduation degree with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) is the basic LLB eligibility required.
So, you are eligible to to apply for LLB course with 53% in graduation.
15th September 2020, 04:49 PM
Thik Hai

The eligibility criteria to pursue an LLB course is Applicant must be completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidate must have secured a minimum of 45% marks considering you to belong to General Category. Candidate lower age limit is 21 years and Upper age limit is 30 years.Relaxation in age is also granted to the candidates belonging to reserved quotas.

So, yes you are eligible for the LLB Course as you have just 53% marks in graduation whereas the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation by a student in order to be eligible to pursue LLB Course is 45%.
15th September 2020, 06:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To pursue a simple LLB course from a recognized University, candidate must have secured at least 45% to 55% marks in graduation depending upon institutes/colleges (for general category).

While for reserved category candidates, percentage must be around 35% to 45% depending upon the institutes/colleges.

Since, you have secured 53% marks in graduation, so you are eligible to pursue LLB course from decent law institutes. However, there could be some law institutes that admit candidates on the basis of 55% in graduation.

There are some institutes that admit candidates on the basis of entrance exam, while there are some institutes which admit candidates on the basis of merit.

Some of the popular law entrance exam includes: CLAT, TS LAWCET, AP LAWCET, MHT cet, SET SLAT, DU LLB Entrance, etc.
15th September 2020, 07:55 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue an LLB course with 53% in Graduation.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for this course is Applicant must have complete their graduation in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 45% marks. Applicant age must lie between 21 to 30 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.
15th September 2020, 09:33 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Yes,you are eligible for LLB course as minimum percentage required for this course is 45% .
Either you can appear for entrance exam conducted by the University or you can directly join in the college as a management seat.
You can proceed for the admission and join in reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?