28th March 2021, 11:41 AM
Mohd Ashraf war

Whether Rajiv Gandhi College of Nursing Jammu has an AICTE approval?

Hi everyone, I am unable to get the information regarding the approval of Rajiv Gandhi College of Nursing Jammu. Is this college approved by AICTE? Kindly let me know if any of you have this information.

4th April 2021, 01:35 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Whether Rajiv Gandhi College of Nursing Jammu has an AICTE approval?

Rajiv Gandhi College of Nursing, Jammu is not approved by AICTE. It is approved by INC and University of Jammu.

For further details, you can visit their official site: http://rgcnjammu.org/
13th May 2021, 03:12 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether Rajiv Gandhi College of Nursing Jammu has an AICTE approval?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohd Ashraf war View Post
Hi everyone, I am unable to get the information regarding the approval of Rajiv Gandhi College of Nursing Jammu. Is this college approved by AICTE? Kindly let me know if any of you have this information.
Please find the below attachment about the colleges list that are approved by AICTE .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nursing.pdf(410.6 KB, 0 views)
17th May 2021, 11:43 PM
Seema8090

Rajiv Gandhi College of Nursing is situated in jammu in J&k. this
college is established in 2008 and it is approved by INC and it is affiliated to university of jammu.
It is not approved by AICTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?