10th October 2020, 02:01 AM
Dalavath

Whether sports quota available to secure admission in NIT Warangal through JEE Main?

Hi everyone, I have secured 14321 rank in ST category in JEE Main. I want to get free seat in NIT Warangal. Does sports quota available for NIT? I want to know about the sports quota for NIT admission.

13th October 2020, 12:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether sports quota available to secure admission in NIT Warangal through JEE Main?

Sports quota is not available to get admission in NIT. So, you are not able to get seat through sports quota.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance test.
13th October 2020, 11:45 PM
Vaisiri

Default Re: Whether sports quota available to secure admission in NIT Warangal through JEE Main?

Yes, there is sports quota seats reserved in NIT. But they are very few and you also have ST reservation which enhance possibility of getting seat. If you have State reservation then there is much more possibility of securing a seat in NIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?